Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Cards & Tags | D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone, I'm back here today with a new creative share for D-lish Scraps. For this post I've created some cards and gift tags based on a current challenge from our October Cyber crop. The challenge I chose was set by D-lish owner Amanda, to create a project featuring a warm or cool colour palette. I ended up making something for each side of the colour wheel, lets take a look shall we?
 

The first two items I made were some cards. I don't have anyone in mind for these cards just yet, but I enjoyed the process of selecting pretty things to group together to create something to share. 

Here's a reminder of the challenge and the colour wheel..



And now a closer look at each individual card..


For card number 1 I chose to create something using the cooler half of the colour wheel. I've grouped together a selection of Little Birdie flowers, a beautiful Swan rose, pastel petal (currently not in store) some creative cut pieces, silver punchinella, a canvas pick n place bow4 inch lace doilyjournal it ticket & a cardfetti piece.


For the second card I've used similar items to the first card, but with colours from the warmer side of the colour wheel. Here I've used the yellow punchinella, a 4 inch lace doily, more creative cuts, a sequin butterfly, a few Little Birdie flowerscardfetti piece, some pastel petals (my most favourite floral item from the D-lish store) and another large Swan rose.


Next I made a some quick tags to wrap around mini gift bags. I thought these would be perfect when giving someone a gift card or even a small note of thanks.  To create these tags I've used some printed tags from the Pastel Doilies set. These are so pretty on their own, but even sweeter with a few added bits to finish them off. 

The tag on the left has a piece from the cardfetti set that reads "Best Wishes" and is attached to the tag with some punchinella, a tasselwooden button and pastel petal. The tag on the right also has a cardfetti piece, wooden button, pastel petal and a couple of mini Little Birdie flowers.


Lastly for these two cards I've embellished using the same items as the other 2 tags - tassel and punchinella on one, Little Birdie micro flowers on the other, wooden buttons and cardfetti pieces on both. These two tags would have to be my favourite out of the 4. Such sweet colours.

Well thats all from me today, I hope this has inspired you in some way.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time, Happy Scrapping xx
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x