Wednesday, October 18, 2017

You are STRONG | D-lish Scraps

Hello Scrappy friends! I'm back again with my next layout share for D-lish Scraps this month. For this creation I've followed along with one of our newest challenges in the Scrap Suite. If you're new around here The Scrap Suite is our Facebook community group where we share inspiration, including monthly cyber crops, and provide a place for lovers of D-lish to share their creations with us.


I've flipped the sketch that Anthea designed and added an extra grouping of embellishments to balance out the clusters and white space. I chose a photo of Leila from a couple weeks ago and backed it with some pattern papers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I chose embellishments from the store that best complimented the papers used, and added some twisted coloured wire, a lace doilyprinted tagwordfetti and some of my favourite puffy alphas to finish it all off. 


Heres a look at the sketch before and after I flipped it 



And now some close ups and links to the products in store..


The first cluster I worked on was this one made up of a coloured wire heart, D-lish Flair buttonLittle Birdie flowers, faceted enamel dots and some yellow ombre wordfetti. Such a fun grouping in colours  that are so sweet together.


Next was the cluster to the left of the photo, made up of a printed tag, more coloured wire and Little Birdie flowers, a pick n place bow and some more of the really cool faceted enamel dots


The top cluster consists of part of a circle colour journal it layered with a strip from a wordfetti set and a piece of thin glitter tape from months and months ago that I hadn't used yet. I also replicated elements from the other 2 clusters by adding in the flowerswire and dots.



Lastly I created the combined title and journalling using some typed strips of journalling along with some fun puffy alpha stickers, an ombre wordfetti piece and some other washi tapes that were from months ago. 

Thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time, Happy Scrapping xx

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x