Wednesday, October 11, 2017

You were born to Shine | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello Scrappy Friends! I'm back here today with a new layout share for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the beautiful new Bohemian Dream collection. By far my favourite collection since Make a Wish and it works perfectly for my style of layouts - clusters, layers and white space. Leila recently had a MASSIVE haircut, so what better way to document it than with this fun collection.



I've been loving banners on my layouts lately, so for this creation I layered a few different sized pieces of pattern papers together and fishtailed the bottoms for a banner effect. I also added a few random strips and torn pieces of paper for some extra textures to the photo stack, then popped it off the page with some foam sheets for dimension.



SO many pretty designs within this one collection. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Especially that floral paper.

FYI - I will list all products used at the bottom of this post, and will update with links once they're available in store 



I also love this sweet sweet face! Oh my Hecking Heck do I love this sweet face! Especially when its cooperative and smiles so sweet!



TO the right of the sweet photo I've created a minster cluster, another favourite technique of mine. I especially like to mix in loads of ephemera pieces, more flowers than anyone ever needs, possibly a cut apart piece or 2, some chipboard, stickers and enamel dots. Layering in and around each other until I think it looks complete.



To balance the layout I usually create some form of visual triangle with extra mini clusters to compliment the main cluster. For this layout I've replicated the floral design , chipboard piece and enamel dots over on the left side of the photo, and created a mini banner cluster top right of the layout.



Here's a list of all the products that I've used for this layout:
12x12 Papers - Abundant, Gypsy Heart, Beautiful Mess, Wild & Free, Flower Child
6x6 Paper pad
Die Cut Ephemera Pack
Vellum Flowers pack
Chipboard stickers
Accessory Stickers
Enamel shapes

Well thats all from me today. I hope this has inspired you in some way.
Be sure to share your creations with us in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Community group on Facebook, we love to see what you're all making with the fun products available in store.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time, Happy Scrapping xx

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x