Wednesday, November 8, 2017

You are One | D-lish Scraps


Hello Hello! I'm back here today with a new layout share for D-lish Scraps featuring some of the super pretty Little Birdie flowers and a seriously cute and clever one year old, who is about to turn 7! I have no idea where those last 6 years have gone, but I fear she will be 10 before we know it...

I started the layout by sewing multiple 2inch squares to the left side of the layout, then adhered the photo and Lace doily towards the middle to allow for the massive cluster on the right side. 


To the left of the photo I tucked in a printed tag and D-lish Flair button amongst the ephemera pieces from the collection I've used. I also added a piece of ombre wordfetti, a mini Little Birdie flower and some faceted enamel dots


To the right of the photo is where the magic happened LOL I honestly had no idea where this cluster was going until it was all stuck down, piece by piece I just kept adding. I've used more pieces from the ephemera pack and 2inch pattern papers along with a Round & Round journal it, Butterfly creative cut, leaf creative cut, canvas pick n place bow, ombre wordfetti, puffy alpha stickers and Little Birdie flowers. Love me some Little Birdie flowers 😍


A close up of the beautiful butterfly creative cut that I've layered with an ephemera piece and those sweet flowers too

Thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x