Sunday, March 11, 2018

Wonderful little Moments | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello Scrappy Friends! It's Michelle back again with a new layout share featuring the beautiful More than Words collection that I just cannot get enough of! I've used a wonderful photo of Leila, her dad and an oh so fun Snapchat filter HAHA



The beginning of this layout started with an intention of making another 8.5x11 inch layout. The smaller size layouts are so much fun to create with as they require less product to feel complete, meaning I'm able to stretch out my stash of CVS goodies to create more fun things. PLUS, they come together so super quick! In then end I stuck the whole smaller layout onto a piece of PRECIOUS paper, using the woodgrain pattern on the B side, and created a 12x12 layout.



To create the main section of the layout I centred a frame from the Ephemera pack and the photo backed with a piece of SKETCHBOOK paper from the 6x6 paper pad. Inside the frame I raised and centred the 'You are Loved' piece from the cut apart sheet TREASURE in the 6x6 pad. I then embellished to the top right of the frame using pieces of ephemera, enamel shapes and a cut file piece from the Colour Me Happy set.



To the right of the photo I added in a couple more floral ephemera pieces and some enamel dots to balance out the design elements on the page.



The title on my layout is perfect to describe this moment, and loads of little moments we have around this little house of ours. I've used the 'Wonderful' piece from the chipboard accent stickers along with a banner from the ephemera pack, then added some hand writing for my journalling.



At the top and bottom of the cardstock piece I added some strips of my most favourite pattern paper within this collection - Darling Buds in the 6x6 size. Love me a small floral print and this one takes the cake! Its super pretty {insert heart eyes emoji} I tucked a date tab into the top that can be found in the ephemera pack and stuck an accessory sticker over the top for good measure ;)



Lastly I added another cut file piece to the bottom strip of paper, popped an ephemera piece on top with an accessory sticker and enamel heart then called it done!

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my newest creation and that it's given you some form of inspiration for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping.
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x